Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Promises, promises

I said I was going to blog more, didn't I?  Well... I am, just not here.

So far, I'm doing really well at my workout goal.  Though obviously no pounds lost yet, I have done a workout in some form every day.  And that means that I'm posting on that blog every day.

And 3 out of 4 days I've managed to do the writing that I said I was going to do.  So I'm posting there.

But here?  Not so much.  I just haven't had a lot to say so far.  I'm sure I'll come up with something besides the weather.

Which, BTW, is freakin' crappy!  I hate snow.  Have I mentioned that before?  We had 40cm of it yesterday.  I had to DIG out my car!  And the doors were frozen shut, and then, like the idjit that I am, I actually went to work!  On  what could have been a freakin' snow day!  AGH!!!

And now that I've got that out of my system, I'm off to post on the writing blog.  Time for Day 4 of the Writer's Book of Days.

No comments: