Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday, Friday...

Thank Goodness it's Friday is not just a cliched phrase, it's a mantra where I work.

I know, there's a lot of people that can say that.  I'm not alone.  But it's okay, everyone's allowed to vent.

And this week wasn't really that bad.  The boss will be on vacation next week, and I'm on vacation after that (with a friend's wedding coming up too) so it's all good.  There's lots of chances to relax.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (again - for the 5th time) at the Imax before it's gone from the theatre.  That's exciting.  And since we're going to be in the States anyway, maybe we'll stop and I can buy some real Hershey's chocolate (the Canadian kind just isn't as good)  and if I'm REALLY lucky, maybe some Cherry Coke, since they don't make it here anymore.

That would make for a really good day.  And I'm doing it all with a good friend, and my mom.

Simple things are fab!

No comments: