Saturday, November 5, 2011

The times they are a changing...

Maybe?

I just got offered a part-time seasonal position at Northern Reflections.  It's not trendy, or cool.  But it seems like a pleasant place to work, which is what I really need as a second job.  I have the opportunity to be working in two locations, because I technically was hired for one, which has some evening hours, which works best with my availability, but the manager who hired me is actually going to be at another store, that's just opening this week and says she wants me to work for her.  So I might get experience in both stores.   Which would add a nice element of variation to it.

We'll see how it works out.  Maybe I can play it out into an actual part-time job.  She did say in the interview that was a possibility.  That would probably be nice.  We'll see.

Right now, I'm just excited that I have a little bit less stress, knowing that I'll have even a tiny bit more money coming in for a couple of months.

No comments: