Thursday, December 8, 2011

well shoot.

I didn't blog in November in an attempt not to waste the words I could be using for NaNoWriMo. Sadly, it didn't help. I still didn't win.  Technically I don't even know how many words I wrote because I actually wrote them, with actual pen and ink so I haven't taken the time to type it into the computer to find out how many of the little buggers there are.


But that's beside the point. I gave myself the month off. And now its 8 days into the new month and this is my first post. Sad. But I'm hoping that'll change.


Tomorrow or Saturday I'm going to do a full post. It will likely sound whiney, or maybe be completely boring. But I will post. But today I am on my phone and don't feel like typing with my thumbs anymore.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: