Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can anyone see me!?!?

I felt totally overlooked all day today.  Like that chair that you know is in a room, but you don't really give much thought to, unless it's in your way?  I don't really know what the deal was.  It was just a really ooky feeling, and it made me angry.

And I'm feeling like a pity-party is coming on, so the rest of this week has to go by pretty quick, because the pity-party can't hit until the weekend.  Once I'm holed up inside my own place then I can feel sorry for myself.  But it's very difficult when you're dealing with customers and co-workers to deal with the pity.

In other news, I heard on the radio this afternoon that Leslie Carter died.  The sister of Nick and Aaron Carter.  She was only 25.  And she had a 10month old daughter.  It's just so sad.  That family, despite the fame, or possibly because of it, has not had a good luck.

This video isn't particularly apropos, but other than the House of Carters reality show, it's the only thing I can find for Leslie.  Besides, it's cute.  So why shouldn't she be remembered, at least partially for something fun. (Also, the quality really sucks.)  This was how I first heard of Leslie Carter.

No comments: