Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wish you were here

Often after a TV show that I've watched is cancelled, I will follow the careers of the actors in that show to find out what they go on to do.  Lauren Graham, for example, I watched on Parenthood and try to catch on Ellen every time she's on (Highly recommend this especially - she's hilarious and never says anything useful.  It's just funny.)

Another example: Bethany Joy Lenz played Haley on One Tree Hill.  I've always found her interesting, putting aside the fact that Haley was the character that made the most sense to me on the show.  From the random snippets of interviews that I've seen of her, I have always enjoyed her personality outside the show as well.  She now has this awesomely adorable blog that I'm following. In it's own words "For anyone seduced by nostalgia and inspired by the future, WISH YOU WERE HERE is a little place to rest a while."

It's just the right combination of fashion, beauty, nostalgia and the exactly right amount of snark and personality that I absolutely love it right now.

Edit - 02/04/2018 - the site is called Modern Vintage Life now, still awesome.

No comments: