Friday, November 1, 2013

It's that time again...

It's November.  You know what that means?

It's time for me to again say that I'm going to do Nanowrimo.

And for me to get about halfway through (if I'm lucky) and give up, because that's what I always do.

BUT

This year I'm already ahead.  By noon today, I already had more words than I needed for the day.  And I kind of feel like I might have another thousand or so in me today.  And it's the weekend, so I'm hoping I can get a ways ahead.  Something is different with my inner censor.  She seems to have gone on vacation, so I'm just typing a whole lot of stuff that kind of applies, and not worrying about how good it is.  That's what Nano's supposed to be about, but I've never been able to do that before.

So this year, might just be the year, when I actually get more than halfway finished!

How's that for a goal?!?

No comments: