Saturday, February 19, 2011

life

I'm not sure what I'm posting today. No major events in my life, which is not unusual, though is getting highly redundant. Or repetitive. My language skills are off today.

I did manage to consolidate the greater majority of my debt. This is good. One payment instead of 3 is nice. It relieves a lot of stress. And helps with the goal of budgeting. Though now I'm on a tighter budget because I no longer have any credit products. But it's nice to think that I can live actually on the money that I'm bringing in, instead of putting it on a card. Which is stupid, because even when I had the cards I could have done that. I just wasn't forced to the way that I am now.

So, my forms of entertainment, now that I'm living on a major budget, are: reading the books I already own, watching the cable that I already pay for, using the internet that I already pay for, exercising using the DVDs and equipment that I already own, and cleaning. These are all things that relate to my resolutions, so this is good. Everything comes together sometimes.

Now, if only I could work out what I'm doing with the rest of my life, instead of being bitter and angry where I am, everything would be great! ; P

No comments: