Sunday, November 2, 2014

And so it begins for 2014

Once again I am attempting to write 50,000 words in a novel-like format in the month of November.
In other words NaNoWriMo has begun.

So far, I'm making a valiant effort.  Without a real plan in mind I have managed to almost make my word count yesterday, and write enough bonus words today to balance it out so that I'm actually on track.  Be it on an entirely different plan of attack than Saturday.  *Sigh*  This is what I get for not being a planner.  I like to write by the seat of my pants.  And honestly, starting on Saturday, I thought I had an idea, and then it just didn't really work for me.  So I started again.  And I'm not sure that's really anything either, but there might be a niggling of an idea in there somewhere that might actually allow me to write nearly 2,000 words a day for the next month.

I'm determined to win again.  Hopefully that counts for something.   I'll let you know in December.



No comments: