Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Wrap up

I started thinking about what I was going to write tonight as I was driving home from the 10th Annual Family New Years Eve party at the Complex where I work.  I've only missed one of these events, when I was on disability after my second hip surgery.  I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.  It's definitely consistent.

And if I can say anything about this year, it's been consistent.  Nothing has really changed.  I've developed some sort of strategy for finally losing weight that I've wanted to lose for years, and I do have a bit of a budgetary plan, though I do still have a serious book-buying addiction.


I read about the same amount as I did in 2012; I've done a bit more crafting in different forms.

I'm not going to go back and look at what my resolutions were for 2013, because I don't think it really matters.  I had goals, most of which I probably didn't accomplish, but I have accomplished a few things, and I think that's more important than some random list I created on an arbitrary day.

Maybe I'll spend some time thinking about this year and come up with some more additions to my end of the year thoughts, but right now, I really just want to curl up in my cozy pyjamas, watch some tv, and wait for the new year to start.

No comments: